Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An update to the photobooth, the 3d photobooth.



The once far off concept of making your own action figure, will apparently be soon realized using currently accessable technology, not any of that fancy star trekkie stuff where overweight foreign men complain as they disassemble your atoms and beam them at the speed of light. Actually i think that getting portly foreigners to complain is simply par for the course when you are discussing the topic of 3d photobooths. Is it me or do the stands look a little "Welcome to the world of tomorrow!" to you? Great idea, and if the little sculpture is less than $15 i'm sure that i would buy one or five... perhaps I could pose to allow me to arrange them to be greeting each other, or fighting off relatively gigantic latex zombies. I would love a little vignyette where I am teaming up with myself to murder myself in toy form, that would be adorable. The artistic possibilities are awesome.

[Link]

No comments: