Monday, November 21, 2005

AT&T back at it again. Cingular can suck it.


Perhaps that headline is a little bit harsh. I do however have a personal argument still waging with cingular. I had been happy with my AT&T coverage and rate plan for years, when out of nowhere cingular buys AT&Tmobile and proceeded to wage war on AT&T customers. I only noticed that it had happened when one day I looked at my phone and it had that deplorable little orange x man instead of my comfortable blue orb. I was disappointed to say the least when I was then repeatedly stongarmed into switching over to signing a comperable 2 year deal with cingular that was $40.oo more per month than I was paying, I told cingular to eat my ass and stuck with AT&T despite the weekly harassing mail pamphlets. What can I say, I fear change. The reason for the story is, after spending millions of dollars in "re-branding" away from AT&T and converting everything to cingular... it is all going back to the way it was. Oh, and I really like the new logo, it looks a little kinder, lowercase does that.


[Link]

No comments: