Wednesday, December 07, 2005

SET, the wordy furniture.


If your modern storage solution, we all know you have them, doesnt "say" enough about you, you can literally spell it out with these verbose little (see also; giant) letters that can be configured to spell anything your heart desires, now if I can just get someone to "donate" 15 of these little beauties so that I can keep my laundry in the words "Vicious Lunchbox" across my front lawn in a brilliant advertising peice with bonus storage. If only my german was better I could tell you how much these bad boys are, but I would assume it would just be easier to trick your crazy uncle with that "awesome garage" to build them for you, seriously just slip the blueprints onto his workbench, he'll think he drafted them, just stop him before he tries for the patent. Or else he will have the modern gangsters over at set 26 knocking on his garage door. We dont want that to happen.


[Link]

No comments: