Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My apologies for the tardiness.


Ok, so the holiday season hits us all pretty hard. Unlike many other blogs, I dont make money to do this, I do this as a service to my friends and the internet people out there. However it has been just over a week since I have made an entry. Sorry. I mean that, I try to be as consistant as possible but the holiday times were just too much for me to handle and also make entries here. This does not mean that there wasnt things that were newsworthy that happened, there was, and I plan on updating with those things.

With all of the "year end roundups" and "year in review" things going on all over the intertron, I was thinking about doing a "year in advance" and tell you all about the cool things that are going to be happening next year because... this year already happened, and most of us were there for that.

So the moral of the story is this, we made it through the holidays and you can expect more posts. Also, I have moved the right sidebar around to be more user friendly, I also add things to that all the time, you can tell by the bright green "NEW" right next to them. So... enjoy that. Happy hilidays (Late) and enjoy.

No comments: